|No. of Pieces||N/A|
A fulfilling rice dish for a perfect Sunday lunch, our marinated mutton pulav will ensure you a happy and satisfied stomach. This basmati rice recipe with the true taste of India in every bite is going to leave you longing for more!
Ingredients: Mutton Cuts, Edible Oil, Ginger Garlic Paste, Onion, Green Chilli, Herbs, Spices, Ghee, Salt
1. Thaw contents for an hour, transfer the contents of the box into a rice cooker
2. Add 1.5 cups of Basmati rice, 3.5 cups of water, approximately 3.5 cups of water. Mix well and set the cooker to cook
3. Add Green Chillies if you want it spicier. Add salt ONLY if not sufficient (NOTE: The marination already includes salt)
4. Make it more flavoursome by adding Ghee No addes preservatives
* The images used on site are for referential purposes and not the actual photograph.
· Day’s cut
· Fresh meat
· 100% all-natural ingredients
· Original gourmet recipes
· Batch crafted by master chefs
· Consistent taste
· Hygienically processed and packaged
· No Artificial flavouring
· No MSG laced pre-marinated meat
· No Artificial preservatives and colouring
We all want to enjoy juicy, succulent bites of chicken, mutton and seafood, but it can be difficult to cook up a meal from scratch every time you have a craving - which is why we give you the ultimate solution: ready-to-cook premium and nutritious meals! We give you a headstart with a flavour-packed marinade that not only gives you the benefit of flavour, but also tenderizes the meat, allowing you to reduce the cooking time by a storm and ultimately, helps you make a quick dish.
The perfect marinade has three main components: aromatics/spices, oils and nutrition. While the aromatics/spices uplift the overall flavour of the meat, and can range from ginger, garlic to onion, herbs and more, the oil helps keep the meat from drying out. We make an active effort to add nutritious values to your meal with veggies such as harissa, red, green & yellow bell peppers. While flavour is important, it's important for us to deliver healthy meals to you as well.
Having a quick nutritious meal shouldn't be a luxury. Whether you need to rush in for work or simply want to take a break after a long day, marinated, ready to cook meals are your perfect option. With options available for all sections - be it veg, chicken, mutton or seafood, you can get nutrition delivered to your door as and when required! What are you waiting for? Our in-house chefs prepare offerings such as Cutlets and Kebabs as well, which only need to be seared or fried in a pan!