|No. of Pieces||10-15|
Our neatly diced White Tuna Cubes/ Toora have a bright-red texture that gives its meaty look. Considered as one of the best sources of Vitamin D, it has a very moderate flavour. Our mom's certified tuna cubes give you the choice of eating it moist, firm, flaky or even raw in sushi or sashimi. Our sushi-grade tuna is fresh and ready to be eaten by you!
* The images used on site are for referential purposes and not the actual photograph.
· Fish straight off the coast
· Stringent food-safety inspection
· Scaled and cleaned in RO-water
· Artisanal butchery
· Net weight of prepped meat only
· Temperature controlled
· 100% chemical-free
· Environmentally responsible fishing
· No Frozen fish
· No Fish older than 18 hours or more
· No Mix of different species
The coastal waters of the west of Southern India are laden with a variety of fish and seafood species. From there comes our export-quality fish that are caught every day.
Employing small local fishing boats with specifications of size, colour and texture, we fish every day and immediately chill them to below 4°C—eliminating the need to freeze, thus preserving the natural taste and texture of the fish.
All our fish and seafood are transported within 18hrs in our temperature-controlled vehicles to our facility without the use of Formalin or any other Chemical Additions.